CALL US 973-256-6344

The Landlord will pay for the damage to my stuff, right?
  • Fire

    kitchen fire

  • Robbery

    door breakin

  • Water/Roof Leak

    celing leak


The Landlord’s insurance will not cover the loss to your possessions as a result of fire, smoke, burglary, explosion, vandalism, water leaks or other perils.

Furthermore, if you cause the fire, smoke damage or water leak, YOU will be held responsible for damage to the building or other tenant’s possessions.

You have life and auto insurance, but no insurance on your home???


Get Renters Insurance – it’s affordable (less than $200/yr), and will save you money in the future!

Website designed & developed by ENet Technologies, Inc.